58' Narrowboat in Cambridge - - Living on a narrowboat in the English fenlands in and near Cambridge. Includes pictures of our boat and of Cambridge and an FAQ about living afloat.
- Cruising Kids -
Site dedicated to children who have sailed, are sailing, or are interested in sailing.
- Epic 99 - Personal site of Ed and Wendy who live on-board the sailing vessel, Spaceship.
- Exploring Europe by Boat - A retired couple use their boat from the UK to explore the Inland Waterways of Europe.
- Isis Motor Cruiser - Liveaboard diving and vacationing in the tropical Maldives.
- Life Aboard a Navy Ship - Lieutenant Commander Sheila Scarborough shares her experiences living aboard a US Navy ship stationed in Japan.
- Live Aboard and Cruising Plans -
Story of a Michigan couple planning life aboard their boat. Includes logs, journals, and photographs.
- Living Aboard -
An essay about living aboard boats.
- Living Aboard -
A magazine for liveaboards, cruisers, and those still dreaming, written by people who are actually living on their boats.
- Living Aboard A House Boat -
Description of life aboard a houseboat.
- Living Aboard Charbonneau -
Information regarding storage, cooking in a small galley, hosting guests, and how to adjust to living in such close proximity.
- Living Aboard in Paris -
Description of life aboard a boat in Paris.
- Living-Aboard Camelot -
Photos and experiences of a couple living aboard their boat, Camelot.
- Mairi Grace -
Built in Germany in 1988, has cruised the Baltic Sea, Scotland and the Far East. This site gives technical descriptions, cruising stories and general information for the passagemaker lifestyle.
- Nirvana -
Photos and information of restoration of a 70 foot Dutch built sailing vessel.
- The Wheelhouse -
Travelogues of canal barging and living aboard in France and narrowboating in England.
- Trawler World -
A source of information and inspiration for all who voyage, cruise and live aboard under power, and all who want to.
- Voyages: Living Aboard a C34 -
Gus Trometer shares his experiences with moving out of his house and into a C34.
- Living Aboard A House Boat - Living on the water you remain in touch with the seasons ... is normally a simple crossing from land, to boat may be ...
- Living Aboard -
A well conceived 25-30 footer will be not just adequate, but better, once the real priorities of living aboard have asserted themselves. A boat cabin is not a ...
- Living Aboard, -
Living Aboard is the magazine for liveaboards, cruisers, and those still dreaming.
- Living Aboard Charbonneau - We decided we would be ‘living’ aboard
- Living Aboard in Paris - Living aboard a boat is a unique experience and one of the most continuously fascinating ones that can be imagined.
- Sea Nymph Liveaboard - Learn the Ins and Outs of Living aboard a Boat DJ and Laddie Woods will guide you through all aspects of living aboard a yacht.
- C34 Voyages - Living aboard a C34 - Gus Trometer shares his experiences with moving out of his house and into a C34.
- Macnaughton Living Aboard -
The managers of this web site have all spent thousands of nights afloat.
- Camelot Living-Aboard - Photos and experiences of a couple living aboard their boat, Camelot.
Over the first two months we had gotten used to live aboard the boat and having our classes and lives surrounded with the same thirty people. ...
- LiveAboard Magazine -
If you are one of the new Dreamers and want to know more, Welcome Aboard! To my readers.
- School of Ocean Sailing -
Become immersed in sailing by learning lessons and briefly living aboard a 52' steel ketch in the oceans of Maine and the Caribbean. Check out courses and boat layout.
- I'd Rather Be Sailing -
Resources for living aboardor cruising under sail. Includes mailing lists, forums, weather and tide predictions and a directory of links.