- The Ultimate Sanibel Boating Safety Guide Here is a new safety page that quite impressed me.
- American Maritime Safety, Inc. - A non profit trade association established to facilitate the maritime industry's compliance with U.S. Coast Guard regulations and international protocols.
- BoatSafe Kids - Boating Safety for Kids presented in a fun way. Covering subjects from the history of navigation to why boats float and everything else you could possibly think of.
- Cospas-Sarsat Home Page - COSPAS/SARSAT is an international satellite system co-ordinated by USA,Russia, France and Canada. This is the place to go for information regarding Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon's (EPIRB's), i.e. how they work, list of EPIRB manufacturers and more.
- Division of Law Enforcement Boating Safety - Florida - The Law Enforcement Program in the Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) provides broad law enforcement support to several of the other Divisions and programs within the agency.
- The Hypothermia Knowledge and Technology Web Site - This hypothermia site is provided as an educational and informational resource for www users around the world. Here you will find life saving hypothermia equipment, articles, protocols and research, dedicated to the survival of hypothermia victims.
- Hypothermia Prevention, Recognition and Treatment - Hypothermia Prevention, Recognition and Treatment. Articles, protocols and research on the life-saving skills of keeping hypothermia victims alive by core rewarming techniques.
- Marine Incident Investigation Unit - Part of the Dept. of Transport, Australia, conducting investigations into marine related accidents and incidents. Reports regarding various incidents available on-line.
- Maritime Security and Counter-Piracy Research Site - Maritime Security.com - marine security and piracy information for mariners.
- National Safe Boating Council - The NSBC presently has a membership of over 200 U.S. and Canadian organizations, all with an interest in boating safety and education.
- Navcen Forum - Discussion Groups - This Forum was created to provide a means by which the global community could participate in discussions on topics of current interest.
- SAR Water related Discussion Forum - Discussion forum relating to all kinds of search and rescue operations, techniques, equipment, victim retrievals and anything else you can think of as long as it involves water.
- U.S. Coast Guard Marine Safety Office Hawaii - Our Goal is to Make Information Available on Marine Safety Activities in the Hawaii Area.
- WWW Tide/Current Predictor - Harmonic tide and current predictor for the world wide web. This site generates basic tidal predictions after you enter the site and options required.